Linyi Jiahe Primary School is located at the junction of Lingong and Hangzhou road, Jiahe Community, Zhima Dun Sub-District Office of Linyi Economic and Technological Development Zone. Its predecessor was Dawanghu Elementary School, which was founded in February 1956, successively after many relocation and reconstruction. It was moved to the present site and upgraded to a higher-scaled elementary school with expansion area of 16 acres in 2003. Due to the ascent of the management and improvement of its teaching quality, the school was approved to be an independent school by the Administrative t Committee of Development Area and the District Bureau of Education on August 29, 2011. Therefore, the school was changed to Linyi Jiahe Elementary School with 9 teaching classes, 460 students and 31 staffs.
In order to adapt to education development needs, the school was ordered to expand again in March 2013. After expansion of school, it covers an area of 46 mu. At present, the new teaching building, artificial turf playground and the hardening, greening and landscaping of campus are under construction, and the primary school is undergoing rapid gratifying change. Being independent, speeding up the development let the school toward a new stage of development and set foot on a new starting point, founding the milestone significance. Since August 2011, the school has been nominated by the Remote Training Advanced Unit, the Linyi Healthy School, Model of Linyi two campus, Campus Area Civilized Unit, the Area of Teaching Work Advanced Unit, District Management Advanced Unit, District Safe Campus Construction Advanced Unit, Advanced Research and Development Zone of Harmonious Campus and the third place in the spring of 2014 games in team total score and other honorary titles.